Your Custom Senior Experience fee is $500
This covers only your session, it does not include all photographs.
(session includes three digital images)
This payment also secures your booking.
4 hours | 3 different outfits minimum
Your VIRTUAL viewing session will be scheduled one – two weeks after your session.
Products and prints may be purchased during and after your viewing session,
but there is no obligation; you purchase only the ones you love!
Senior Shoot Guidelines
- The photographer will make no personal contact with clients or members of the client’s party. This
no-touch policy includes handshakes or any other standard person-to-person greeting. The photographer will keep a minimum of 6 feet between themselves and the client at all times. Additionally, the photographer will not be able to fix your hair or clothing.
- Clients must wear a non-valved face mask at all times, except when they are being photographed and only when they are at least 6 feet away from the photographer.
- Photoshoots will be limited to one per day. Clients will be held to strict appointment times.
- Clients may bring one guest to observe the shoot and to help adjust and fix the Senior. Guests are required to wear a face mask at all times and to adhere to all social distancing guidelines by maintaining at least 6 feet between themselves and the photographer.
- The photographer will wear a face mask for the duration of the shoot.
- The photographer will follow CDC recommended guidelines to clean their hands before, during and after each shoot. The photographer will also sanitize their equipment throughout the day.
- During the shoot, the photographer will provide directions and instructions to the client through phone calls, Face Time, texting and or descriptive gestures.
- The photographer will not review images with the client during or at the end of the shoot.
- A 30-minute pre-shoot consultation via FaceTime, Zoom, etc. is recommended. Clients must be 100% ready for photos before the photographer arrives.
- Photoshoots must take place outdoors in a location agreed upon by the photographer and client.
- Payments will be made electronically via Square or Venmo.
- In the event that the client or their guest tests positive for COVID-19 two weeks after the photoshoot, the client must inform the photographer ASAP. If the photographer tests positive for COVID-19 within two weeks after the shoot, they will contact the client ASAP.
- The photographer may refuse service if either the client or their guest is showing symptoms of illness, not adhering to social distancing and face mask requirements, or if a significant delay is requested to complete the photoshoot.
- The session will be cancelled if the photographer feels sick or had prior contact with a known infected person.
- All clients are required to sign a COVID-19 Photography Services Waiver.
- Clients and their guests must complete and submit the COVID-19 Health Questionnaire within 24 hours of the scheduled photoshoot.